Corporate Branding involves marketing and promoting various products or services under the name of a company. The scope of a Corporate Brand is typically much broader – Branding can incorporate multiple touchpoints including; logo design, customer service, training of employees, packaging design, media production, advertising, stationery design, and quality of products and services.
MOHBILITY helps companies to align corporate strategy and ensures that the corporation is leveraging adequately on the untapped internal and external resources. We gather leaders of the company in order to ask the necessary questions that determine the WHO, WHAT, WHY, and FOR.
Research and Discovery – Company insights and resources – Brand Workshops.
Strategic Branding Scenarios – Brand Architecture – Brand Positioning – Brand Validation – Brand Naming.
Brand Identity Development – Brand Vision – Brand Mission – Employee Alignment – Brand Guideline.
INTEGRATED BRAND MARKETING
Go-To-Marketing Planning – Brand Messaging – Branding Channels – Media Implementation – Brand Evaluation.
Brand activation is the seamless integration of event and experiences that enables communication to engage directly with consumers and build a loyal brand community around company products or services. MOHBILITY implements excellent community inclusive and interactive campaigns to activate consumers and build unforgettable brand recognition.
- BRAND IDENTITY ANALYSIS – To distinguish and identify consumer’s perception, MOHBILITY conducts a brand audit and analysis of creative elements such as color, logotype, design, name, and symbol.
- BRAND PERSONALITY – MOHBILITY assists companies in distinguishing their brand persona, belief, and experience. Brand personality allows businesses to assess, create, and address the full customer experience elements to maintain an outstanding reputation in the public sector.
- COMMUNICATIONS PLAN – Brand Maintenance – Awareness Tactics – Lead Gen Tactics – Relationship management tactics – Communication calendar – Budget – Measurement and Evaluation.
- CREATIVE DEVELOPMENT – Visual identity Design – Marketing materials development – Website – Advertising – Signage – Direct mail and more…
MOHBILITY produces Nonprofit Branding architecture, brand vision, brand perception, engagement, communication, manages brand changes and more. MOHBILITY helps nonprofit organizations on building hybrid branding models – involve stakeholders and customers – enhance the organization’s vision – exploit new technology – empower community leaders to become brand ambassadors – create an effective message delivery system and measure brand performance.
- INTERNAL DISCOVERY – Strategy sessions – Individual interviews – Focus Groups – Communication Audits.
- EXTERNAL DISCOVERY – Primary: Visitor Interviews – Member Interviews – Donor/Funder Interviews – Partner Interviews. Secondary: Competitive audit – Secondary literature review.
- BRAND STRATEGY – Master Brand Messaging – Products/Services Brand hierarchy – Audience message matrix.